POX-610 Vital Signs Monitor
can continually measure Sp02, PR at a real time. It is with compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, and widely used in hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
- High resolution 4.3" color LCD screen
- Compact and portable, allowing for uninterrupted monitoring
- AC power supply, with built-in lithium battery
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Storage and review of patient's trend data up to 36 hours
- Applicable to adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data
- USB data upload
- Optional: printing
Continuous real-time measuring.Adopt digital Sp02 technology, which has strong
anti-interference capability.Real-time display Sp02, pulse rate, Sp02 Plethysmogram,
bar graph, Sp02 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph.
Trend graph with the function of adaptive scaling
Standard adult finger-clip probe, binding probe for neonatal is optional.
Range: 35%~100% (Resolution: 1%)
Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100%, and unspecified in stage of less than 70%.
Pulse Rate Measuring
Range: 30bpm~250bpm(Resolution: 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: Sp02 and pulse rate can be shown
correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%, Sp02 error is ±4%; the Pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater. Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darKroom is less than ±1%.