- Measurement method: Oscillometry
- Operation model: Manual/Automatic/STAT
- Measurement unit: mmHg/KPa selectable
- Measurement types: Systolic, Diastolic, Mean
- Measurement range:
- Adult pressure: 10 to 270 mmHg; Pulse rate: 30 to 220;
- Pediatric presure:10 to 200 mmHg; Pulse rate: 30 to 220;
- Neonate pressure: 10 to 135 mmHg; Pulse rate: 30 to 220
- Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Over-pressure protection: Yes
- Input/output: RS232
- Accuracy: Pulse rate:±2% or ±3 BPM which is greater
- Blood pressure :Meets ANSI/AAMI SP10-1992
- Safety: Independent safety microprocessor monitors cuff pressure, measurement time as well as the operation of the main microprocessor
Indications for use:
- White-coat hypertension
- Drug resistant hypertension
- Hypotensive symptoms with anti-hypertensive medicines
ABPM 50 is a non-invasive, silent, compact, lightweight and reliable blood pressure monitor for ambulatory application. 2 AA alkaline batteries can sustain more than 600 measurements in
a period of 48 hours.
It provides double safety protection and can be connected to any laptop or desktop PC.
The software provides a user-friendly interface and comprehensive analysis.