BabySense Monitor Hospital Version
Babysense is an infant breathing and movement monitoring device, ensuring the safest possible sleeping environment for babies. Babysense provides reassurance for caregivers in the light of threats of respiratory distress or cessation (apnea) in infants, which could be associated with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS, more commonly known as "cot or crib death"). SIDS remains a significant cause of death among basically healthy infants.
How it works
Babysense is a highly sensitive and non-touch device that monitors and detects even the slightest breathing movements from the infant through the mattress during sleep.
The control unit is connected to the sensor pad placed between infant's mattress and cot base.
The passive sensor system is totally safe. Babysense sounds an alarm alerting to check the infant if no movement is detected for more than 20 seconds or if the breath rate slows to less than 10 breaths per minute.
Benefits of Babysense Monitor
- Gives a peace of mind knowing the infant is safe.
- The highly sensitive sensor is not in direct contact with the baby. Infant movement is not limited or obstructed.
- The patented sensor technology captures even the slightest undetectable breathing movements in deep sleep.
- Minimal risk of false alarms.
- A must for any caregiver to provide reassurance that the infant is safe. The responsibility of assisting the baby in distress still rests on the caregiver, but the Babysense monitor provides critical time to intervene.
Main features of Babysense
- Babysense is a CE Marked Class II Medical device, approved to the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Babysense is listed as Medical Device as per Ministry of Health in Europe, Israel, Japan, Korea and Australia.
- Babysense is the original and the only infant breathing monitor to successfully pass the clinical trials.
- Bababysense has been tested and used in hundreds of hospitals around the world.
- Babysense is totally safe and emits no radiation of any kind that could harm the infant.
- One large sensor pad is well adopted
for hospital cot.
- Easy to operate. One button
- Compact and portable.
- Operates on regular AA batteries, having no dangerous power cords.
- No wireless interference with other electronics.
- Suitable for all infants from birth.
- Safe, proven technology used around the world for over 20 years.
- Babysense has received many prestigious awards.
BabySense Monitor Home Care Version
Overview –BabysenseBreathing Monitor
Medically Certified –Clinically Proven
Constant monitoring of baby's motion and breathing
Auditory and visual alarm activates if breathing stops or becomes irregularly slow
Hidden connecting wires -No Strangulation Danger
Two highly sensitive sensors cover the entire bed area
The passive sensors are totally safe and emit no radiation of any kind
Operates on regular AA batteries for safety and portability
A built-in low battery indicator (visual and auditory)
One button operation